Revolutionize Business Messaging with RCS
The good old SMS is back with a bang in a newer form with exciting features! It is the Rich Communication Services (RCS) that empowers the SMS app of your smartphone to send and receive images, videos, locations, QR codes, and more, much on the lines of any messaging apps that you can think of.
As the de-facto messaging standard for 5G networks, RCS is viewed as an alternative to the existing OTT apps. Given the scope for developing AI-powered chatbots, RCS has taken the business messaging by storm by enabling a wide range of use cases.
We at Gupshup, have channeled our expertise in RCS and RCS Business Messaging (RBM) and the experience of producing some of the most illustrious stories across the world, to draft a whitepaper that has been unveiled at the prestigious Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2022, held at Barcelona.
The whitepaper helps you understand:
- Brief History of Messaging
- Rich Communication Services and its Features
- RCS Business Messaging (RBM) and its Use Cases
- Market Growth Forecast for RCS and RBM
- Challenges in Adoption of RCS
- Advantages of Partnering with Dotgo
- RBM Success Stories by Dotgo