- Reliance JIO as a channel
- Gupshup intgrates with Google home: You can now build bots (actions) for Google Home on gupshup.io
Bot developers for Line: With the release of Line Messaging API, all BOT API Trial Accounts are scheduled to be deleted. Please republish your bot according to new Line implementation, mentioned under Publish tab in My Bots section.
New tool for non-developers- Our Flow Bot Builder helps users create their bot messaging flow with a graphical editor.
API.ai tool is now available for developing your NLP/AI bot.
Gupshup Enterprise APIs (SMS,Voice and Email) are now available directly in the APIs section.
New channels added for publishing bots- Smooch.io and your website as a web widget.
Now you can access our services including the bot builder tool using your Facebook login credentials.
Now you can delete the dummy bots created for testing from the My Bots Dashboard.
You can now access Bot specific data from your Dashboard itself.
Introducing a hassle free bot development experience for users to instantly create bots using our pre-defined restaurant templates. Check out our blog to know more.
- Now you can add Gupshup proxy bot on below channels,
- Now you can publish your bots on Teamchat.
- Revised processes to publish bots on Cisco Spark.
- Now you can enable interactive messages(beta) and also you can add your custom page after bot installation on Slack.
We are removing few redundant parameters, that were being sent when a callback happens to your bot (i.e. inbound message comes to your bot).
Following is the list of parameters.
However, we will continue to send following parameters. If you are using any of the deprecated parameters, we request you to use these alternatives.
You are requested to make a note of this and do the necessary changes immediately to your bot code to keep it working. Should you need any help, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com